{Easy} Peanut Butter Cookies

20 July 2011

I stumbled on to this recipe from Modern Vintage Homemaking.  Come on, any baking recipe with the word EASY in it gets my attention! 
Only 3 ingredients and oh, SO simple.  This is my kind of baking!
Easy PB Cookies 035

Baking and learning fractions, too!
Easy PB Cookies 010

I suppose we could’ve taken the time to make them perfectly round before flattening them with a fork but I think they look quite charming this way. Smile
Easy PB Cookies 019

The recipe makes 1 dozen good sized cookies.
Easy PB Cookies 024
Seriously, they were SO good!  You have to give these a try. 
These will now be my “go-to” cookies for picnics, potlucks, long hikes, and the like.
Plenty of rich and nutty pb  flavor and a great cross between a crispy cookie and a slightly cake-y texture.  YUM-OH!!
Easy PB Cookies 055

I love it that most of us have all the ingredients on hand.  And, I love it that my girls already know this recipe. 
I can see it being enjoyed and passed down for years to come! 
Easy PB Cookies 065

Easy PB Cookies 068 
{Easy} Peanut Butter Cookies
1 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup sugar
1 egg

Mix it all together and drop by the spoonful onto a cookie sheet.  Flatten with a fork.
Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes.  Cool for 5 minutes.
Share & Enjoy!
Unknown said...

LOVE Your blog and I'm SO happy you enjoyed the recipe. The sad thing, is that I did not get this dear lady's name that shared this recipe with me. Thanks for stopping by, Lisa

Hailey said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Cna't wait to try them! I agree - they totally look like the go-to cookie and what a great recipe to pass down!

The Letter 'W' said...

we will be trying these!!

The Duncan Family said...

Can't wait to try these!! I love peanut butter (especially Kirkland brand). Also thinking of trying it with Almond Butter. Hmmm?!?!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -