Garlic Parmesan Knots

27 July 2011

Parmesan garlic knots 051
Slathered with goodness and ready to bake.

Parmesan garlic knots 011
Here’s the lovely spread that makes ‘em so good.

Parmesan garlic knots 030
My little helper.

*The only thing not pictured- two cloves of fresh garlic I minced and added to the mix- a must!

Parmesan garlic knots 038
To make this quick and easy, I used this tube of store bought buttermilk biscuits. A definite spurge but we had fish for dinner so I justified it that way. 
I simply rolled each biscuit into a 6 inch stick (back and forth between my hands), tied it in a knot, and tucked the ends under.

Parmesan garlic knots 094
Bake at 400 for 8-10 minutes. Savory, flaky, and buttery… a tasty accompaniment to any meal!
We enjoyed ours with broiled white roughy as well as fresh green beans (I ended up using the same mixture on the fish).
*I used the Jr. sized biscuits so I had smaller knots.  The girls had 3 each!  Feel free to GO BIG.

Garlic Parmesan Knots
1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits (or any bread dough would work, including store bought pizza dough)
EVOO
2 T grated parmesan
1/2 tsp. dried basil (or parsley flakes)
1/2 tsp. dried oregano
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
2 minced garlic cloves
*you know me, these are all “rough” measurements
2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -