Q&A about daddy

20 June 2011

A couple of weeks ago, I went into Morgan’s office and opened one of our filing cabinets, looking for something.  I can’t even remember now what I was looking for but a certain file caught my eye.  It was simply titled “GIRLS” and it was overflowing with colorful scraps of paper.  This is the file cabinet where we keep all our important documents.  Things like passports, benefits, insurance information, and the like.  Apparently, it’s also where Morgan stores all the important pieces of art the girls have ever given him.  Needless to say, I thought it was adorable!             

Father's Day 2011 020-1

That gave me an idea about how to bless Morgan on Father’s day.  I asked the girls 4 simple questions and jotted down their answers on a piece of paper.  I thought it would be something fun to give him every year on Father’s day and especially meaningful for him to look back on one day and remember all their sweet answers. 

Father's Day Q&A 005-2

Hmmm, I didn’t know I was married to a doctor?  I guess people can be financially sick, too.Smile

Hailey said...

That is just plain adorable! I love the file folder . . . and I love the Q&A gift . . . so sweet! I might have to steal that idea!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -