Good finds

18 June 2011

Father's Day 2011 003A

The girls were up early this morning so they joined me on my garage sailing adventure. 

We found lots of little goodies today.  Grace is modeling her new sunflower dress.  It set me back a whole 25 cents.

The girls also got a set of “real” golf clubs for $15.  The set was brand new and came with 3 clubs (an iron, a putter, and a driver). 

Ok, so in the short time I’ve been garage sailing, I’ve learned that there are 2 things I really love about my finds…

1.  I just love the fact that you never know what you’re going to find.  So FUN!!  I’ve seen some really great things but I rarely have use or room for them.

and…

2.  I ALWAYS feel like I got a great deal on whatever I bought!  When you’re a frugal mama like me, that’s an awesome feeling!  Also, whenever I see the item being used or appreciated, it just makes me smile. Smile  

I know I’ve said this before and yup, I’ll continue to say it again…  I {heart} garage sales!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -