Swim Season is HERE!

19 April 2011

They couldn't be more excited!

Slowly getting their feet wet...

Ah, the memories!

They have remembered how to swim! :)

Fun with daddy.

Cheers to the kick-off of a great swim season!

Frankly, I'm surprised we haven't taken the plunge sooner. It's been warm here. I'm talking in the 90's and high 80's. When Morgan suggested it tonight, the girls couldn't put on their swimsuits fast enough. Thankfully, the ones I bought on clearance at Marshall's last year still fit! In case you're wondering, stuff like swimsuits and shoes- it's just way easier to buy the same kind.

The girls felt like they needed the assurance of the noodle to start. Thank goodness, that only lasted about 2 minutes before they felt comfortable. Whew, those swimming lessons did pay off! :)

With our new community pool just across the street from our house, it certainly makes things convenient. As for me, it's still a little too chilly for this mama to get in the pool but give me a couple of weeks and most likely, if I don't answer the phone, that's where I'll be.

Here's to a fun and fabulous swim season!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -