Mini Streustel-Topped Blueberry Muffins & Baby Strawberry and Honey Pies

14 April 2011

Fresh blueberries coated in flour and sugar.

I sprayed the mini muffin tin plus added strips of parchment paper.

All tucked in, topped with streustel, and ready to bake.

Ooh, can't you just smell the baked goodness?!

The parchment strips definitely made lifting these little guys out easy.

So cute! A mini muffin for one. :)

OK, moving on to the baby Strawberry and Honey pies...

An adorable little pie serving!
(On my $1 garage sale- porcelain Easter plate)!

Sweet and tart with lots of golden crust.

I made these 2 mini treats to take to our CBS Bruncheon this week. I thought the "mini" versions would be the perfect size for a springtime brunch. Since I typically wouldn't eat a whole muffin or even a whole piece of pie, these little 3 biters are right up my alley. I'll definitely be making these new recipes again in the future. My whole family enjoyed them, especially since they were warm, right out of the oven. :)

For the Streustel-Topped Blueberry Muffins, I cut the baking time to 15 mins. and also lowered the temp to 375. For the Baby Strawberry and Honey Pies,
I used store bought pie crusts and added orange juice to the filling (instead of orange zest). The zing and sweetness were super yummy!
2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -