Some new creations!

14 February 2011

Periwinkle.

Teal & Brown with pearls.

Rose Sparkler.

Hawaiian Pearl.

Blue Bonnet.

Metallic Gems.

It's a good thing the girls still take naps. I'm having way too much fun in the craft department! These are just some of the singed flowers I've made in the last few days. I found an easy tutorial online and the rest is history! I love how delicate and romantic they look. Singed flowers are so simple to make! For some, I added a little bit of tulle for extra fanciness. :) The last one was made by layering two colors of tulle (shiny white and black). Then I sewed on some pretty gems. It actually came out looking silvery.

I love making them because they are easy, quick, and no two come out the same. They turn out perfectly imperfect! This morning, the girls and I met our friends for a Valentine's Day picnic so it was a fun excuse to give these out as gifts. Happy Creating!
Anonymous said...

love love love them Cat! Thanks for Em's headband today! I'm inspired! Check out this for a homemade holder for your sweet creations! It's simple and cute!

http://www.emiliehandmade.com/2011/01/tutorial-headband-storage.html

Love!
Cris

Anonymous said...

I like 'Teal and brown and peals'
most but they all are beautiful

Unknown said...

Beautiful!Michaela

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -