Thankful Thursday

04 November 2010


It's that time again! What are you thankful for this week??

*My new running partner (Morgan). He's gotten up early to run with me 5x's in the last 10 days. Running is so much more enjoyable with him!

*A new niece or nephew on the way! My bro and his wife are expecting baby #2 in early May.

*My sweet friend, Melinda who sent me some unexpected birthday gifts that were both sentimental and extremely thoughtful. I miss her!

*Faith & Grace's birthmother. I was watching the girls as they were playing last night (climbing all over daddy) and I was overcome with the feeling of gratitude for their precious lives. I have nothing but love and thankfulness for this young woman.

*God's living word. It constantly refreshes me, gives me insight and clarity, and assures me that "... all things work together for good for those who love God." ~Romans 8:28

*Lastly, I'm thankful to be a new contributing writer for our local Desert Christian News. My article, Speaking the Blessing was published in this month's issue. They'll be including my writings in future issues, as space allows. I'm honored and humbled to have the opportunity to encourage others in their faith. To God be the glory!
The Letter 'W' said...

congrats on your article!! that's great! :)

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -