Mini Apple Pies

01 October 2010

I used granny smith because that's what I had.

Grace, my helper with the bowl of apples and mixed ingredients.

The bottoms.

The tops- just a tad smaller than the bottoms.

So stinkin' adorable!

Ok, it may not be pretty but maybe it's a bit rustic?? :)

A perfect {mini} afternoon treat!

It's amazing what a new mini muffin tin can inspire. I picked mine up from Wal-Mart this week for $5. Don't you just love anything mini? This is such a cute size for muffins, tarts, cupcakes, quiches, and lots of other inspiring goodies.
I saved myself some time and trouble by using store bought pie crust, but knock yourself out if you want to! Ooh... I'm thinking mini pumpkin pies with whipped cream on top or mini lemon meringues pies with graham cracker crust... Oh, the possibilities!

Danielle said...

very cute! Perfect for afternoon tea on a cool, crisp Fall day.

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -