Roasted Tomato Spaghetti

19 September 2010

Tossed with EVOO, salt, pepper, minced garlic, a tsp. of sugar, and a T. of red wine vinegar.

Broil for 12 min. in the oven and you get these beautifully roasted and caramelized jewels.

Toss with pecorino romano (more flavor than parm but whatever you have is fine), basil, and about 1/4 cup of extra pasta water until desired creaminess.

Ok, so I'm thinking the subtitle to my blog should be Faith~ Family~ Food.

Food gives me passion, inspiration, joy, and art. I love the colors, smells, and textures. I even love looking at pictures of food! This is a quick dinner (or side dish) that I made during the week. I had lots of cherry tomatoes and some heirloom tomatoes leftover from a dinner party we had for Morgan's clients. What to do with all those leftover little guys? I roasted them and then tossed them with multi-grain spaghetti. Not one little tomato went to waste and let me tell you how absolutely phenomenal my kitchen smelled! Who doesn't love a quick, easy, and full of flavor dish? This one hit every mark. Just add a salad and some bread and Voila'! dinner is on the table in less than 15 mins!
Hailey said...

ohhhh Cat . . . that looks amazing! Great job. I like your new blog inspiration. and I like you taking pictures of food too - except that it makes me hungry!!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -