Grace

27 August 2010

"Grace, Gracie, Gracie-poo, Do-Hee-ya, sis, honey-pie."

She gives the best hugs.
She is compassionate towards others.
She is sweet beyond words.
Her name perfectly suits her in every way.
She is quite happy being the "baby" and "younger" sister.
She told me that she doesn't want to grow up too fast.
She loves, loves, loves music.
Her best friend is Faith.
She doesn't like to be without her sis.
Her beloved froggy is always close by.
She's always looking out for and thinking about her sister.
She's generous and gives Faith what she wants, even when it's not deserved.
She's good with her letters and counting.
She loves to get up and dance!
She loves soup, just like her mama.
She tells me she loves me several times a day, for no particular reason at all.
She is marvelously content.
She lives in the present and doesn't concern herself with much else.
She's an excellent prayer warrior.
She dreams of getting married and being a mommy someday.
She's a cuddle bug.
She is her daddy's little girl.
She cracks herself up.
She marches to the beat of her own drum and is completely joyful doing it.
She can get easily spooked.
She makes my heart melt.
She's very trusting and easy going.
She loves pink and anything girlie.
She is my gift from God and a daily reminder that His grace was unexpected and undeserved, yet it is the very thing that saved me.

My Grace, in all her PINK and sparkly girlie glory.
Oh, how you bless me so!
Coombs said...

sweet words of love.

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -