First Day of School

11 August 2010

Knock-Knock, Miss Hailey!

Four friends, together again!

I can hardly believe that yesterday was the first day of school! The girls were so excited about seeing their friends and resuming their normal school routine. They really missed it and asked about school quite often throughout the summer. In fact, I think I'm the only one who wasn't quite ready for school to start so quickly! It seems like it took forever for summer to finally arrive and now, it's almost over. :(

I'll have to start getting my act together over these next few weeks. I'm still in semi-summer mode over here! Thankfully, I've given myself the whole month of August to ease my way back into a structured schedule. Better get planning!

What a difference a year makes. All the kids know what to expect now and I can already see that the girls are much more expressive and articulate, compared to last year. Our conversations on the way to school and on the way home are priceless. Hooray for Pre-K!
Missie said...

Yay for the 1st day of school. Your girls are adorable and have a wonderful spirit about them that just shines in your photos. So glad you frinded me on FB, i think i caught up on the last 5 years of your life in a few hours. LOVE BLOGS! You have a wonderful family and it looks like "the desert" is treating you well. I'll let you know how our 1st day goes next week!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -