Family Wedding

16 August 2010

Grace & Halmoni.

Faith & Daddy.

Here comes the bride...

Pretty girls.

Cousins.

Daddy's girls.

My family.

All my second cousins.

Tickling Faith.

Wedding favors (Korean bride & groom magnets).

Rich and his fam.

Gracie with her favorite guy.

Halmoni & Kylie.

"Un-official" flower girls with the bride & groom.

3 Generations.

Gettin' the dance party started!

Dancing with daddy and hapajee.

Love this shot!

Congrats, Grace & Richard!

In bloom.

Time for cake!

Dancing with the happy couple.

Grace and the groom.

On Saturday, we attended the wedding of my oldest cousin's son, Richard in Laguna Beach. The girls were so excited about going to a wedding. The last wedding they attended was my brother and Emily's and they were only 18 months old at the time. They couldn't wait to see the bride in her pretty white dress!

The reception was held at a breathtaking cliffside home in Laguna. It was gorgeous watching the sunset over the ocean. We had so much fun dancing and introducing the girls to the rest of my relatives. In some cases, it had been more than 20 years since I last saw some of them. The girls were quite the "hit" since they were the only kids there (in addition to Kylie, my niece). I'm always amazed at how social and friendly they are with everyone they meet. They did wonderfully with all the new experiences and faces. They even got to brush up on their Korean for the day. A super fun-filled family weekend!

Anonymous said...

5 beautiful pics I like :
1. pretty girls
2. cousins
3. my family
4. rich and his fam.
5. In bloom

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -