Coconut Bark ("Cocada")

17 August 2010

Simple ingredients...

Pouring in the sweetened condensed milk...

Ready to bake.

ooh, i like the brown and toasty bits.

The girls and I love coconut. I saw this easy recipe on Mexican Made Easy. And believe me, when I say it's easy, that's no joke. There are only 2 ingredients to this Coconut Bark or "Cocada". All you do is mix them together and bake! And the smell... the smell of sweet toasted coconut in my kitchen was divine!

This happened to be on a day where Faith was my helper. Grace was still napping in the afternoon so Faith and I stole some time for ourselves-- a rare opportunity! If you like coconut, make sure you give these a try.
A sweet and chewy treat!
Anonymous said...

i love cocadas and I did't know it could be so simple. Thanks for the tip.

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -