Coronado

04 August 2010

San Diego Skyline.

A perfect day for a bike ride.

The family surrey.

Fun in the sun!

Trying on some silly sunglasses.

Enjoying a perfect summer day.

Yes, that's a pink sailboat out there. :)

From Kylie's party, we drove to San Diego and spent the next day on Coronado Island. I love Coronado. It's always made me happy. When I lived in San Diego years ago, I always dreamed of living on the island one day when I "grew up." Here are some things I love about Coronado...

I love being by the bay and the beach.
I love seeing the SD skyline and being so close to downtown.
I love all the charming homes (some bungalows and some palatial beach pads).
I love the tree-lined streets and quaint neighborhoods.
I love the Hotel Del and all it's history.
I love all the cute little shops and restaurants.
I love all the wonderful memories I have there with Morgan (pre-marriage and with the girls). And last but not least, I love the fact that everyone who lives there, owns a bike.

The family surrey ride was definitely a highlight. The girls loved it and would ring their bell and wave hello to everyone passing by. Great summer memories!

Next stop- Campland on Mission Bay...
The Letter 'W' said...

we LOVE coronado too!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -