Bravo!

09 July 2010

Viv and the girls before the big performance.

Under the Sea...

Finale with kisses.

Getting ready to do their leaps.

My little island girls.

Girlfriends.

Saying thank you to Ms. Mary.

The girls had their final performance this morning. It was adorable, to say the least! All the parents came to watch, take photos, and videotape. The girls had a fabulous week and loved every minute of it. Ms. Mary, their teacher was awesome and so good with the kids. The only thing I would have nixed today was the make-up but what did I expect? It was pre-theatre (insert snobby stage voice here), after all! :)

Bonus: We got to keep the costumes so we'll have lots of fun practicing our hula this summer!
Genny said...

So cute! Glad they had fun! I am bummed, I heard the pre-tap class I was going to put Dylan in next week was canceled.

Katie said...

Oh my goodness, I could eat up all of their sweetness! I can't wait for this with Ava :) Girls are too cool!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -