Accessories

21 April 2010

It's subtle but I added some accessories to my blog and I LOVE it! My favorite is the vintage jeweled butterfly on my blog header. It all started when I tried to change/update the picture of the girls a couple of days ago in my header but somehow I ended up erasing the whole thing! Wouldn't you know it? The person who designed my blog before isn't doing it anymore. I wasn't quite ready yet for a new blog design so I had to enlist some help from another professional. Wish I could say I was more computer savy, but sigh- I am not. Diana, over at freestylemama fixed my error in a jiffy and also helped me add a few fun and girlie touches. I love the added 'bling' it gives to my blog!
The Letter 'W' said...

i wondered where it had gone. :)

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -