spoken treasures

04 February 2010

One of the things I've enjoyed most about the girls in their 3's is their ability to communicate. They often say the cutest things but I tend to forget them, soon after they've been said. And believe me, with 3 of us girls in this house, there is no shortage of talking going on. In an effort to try and capture some of these treasures, I thought I'd take a moment to remember some of them...

"Mommy, did you know that God made your eyes?" -Grace

"Mom, you don't have big muscles like dad." -Faith

"Mom, I'm getting bigger and bigger and you're getting smaller and smaller." -Grace

"When I grow up, you can come over to my house and watch my kids and teach them about God." -Faith

"I appreciate you, mom." -Grace and Faith

When I see God, I'm gonna give him a big hug." -Faith

"Mom, you're the best cooker. When I'm done, I'm gonna come down and give you a big hug." -Grace

"Mom, did you know that I love you as big as the ocean and wide as the sea?" -Faith and Grace

"When I grow up, my husband is going to work in his office and go to LA sometimes, too." -Faith

Faith: "Mom, do you know what kind of dress I'm going to wear to my wedding?"

Me: "What kind?" (thinking she was going to say a white dress)

Faith: "An ANGEL costume."

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -