Holiday Portraits and more...

17 December 2009

Our Christmas card photo 2009.

Lovely black and white.

One of the rare times that they are not talking. :)

Cuties.

Hilariously cracking each other up!

Sister Secrets (in vintage overlay).

Faith.

Gracie.

Gracie twirling her skirt and looking so grown up.

My Sugarplum Fairies.

So happy to have an updated photo of us!

Well, hello there...

Me and my man.

My friend, Katie was kind enough to shoot our family portraits for our Christmas cards this year. I've been wanting an updated family picture so it was the perfect time. In addition to our holiday photos, she wanted to try some different things with the girls for her photography website and blog.
She asked me to bring the girls' tutus and she provided the giant suckers. Needless to say, the girls had a blast! My favorite photo is the one where Grace is telling Faith a secret in her ear. Katie put a vintage overlay on the photo and it turned out absolutely precious. I was also thrilled when Katie asked if Morgan and I would like a photo by ourselves. We ended up getting one that I really liked. Our wedding photo on the sidebar of my blog was getting kind of old. Come on! It's only been 8 years!

For our Christmas cards, I enlisted the help of my friend, Holly over at http://www.sugarshoppedesigns.com/. She just launched her own company and I was thrilled to help her get started. Plus, when you send out over 125 cards every year, her prices and custom designs can't be beat. It was hard to choose but in the end, we went with the most traditional of the bunch- atleast that's what Morgan thought! Thanks to my tag-team helpers, Katie and Holly! You girls rock! I was able to get some precious pictures as well as a great family Christmas card!

The Letter 'W' said...

so cute! love all of them. the sister one is precious!

Holly said...

Thank you for the nice compliments Catherine! I'm so glad you liked everything!!! I love the way your card turned out and it helps it look even better when you have a great picture to play with!! Good job Katie!

Katie said...

Love love love it all! The cards are precious, the photos turned out great, overall a huge success! xo

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -