Cookies with Santa

05 December 2009

Ready to see Santa.

Two very GOOD girls.

Hey, who's that big kid that snuck in the picture?

Girlfriends.

Story time with Santa.

This Wednesday, my Mom2Mom group put on a morning of "Cookies with Santa" at our church. It was a fun time of visiting with friends, taking pictures, and an up close and personal chat with Santa. My girls love to take pictures with any characters so Santa is no exception. On the way there, Faith asked me if Santa was real. Since we don't do Santa in our house, I had to break it to the girls that he was not real. I explained how like Mickey Mouse, they will see him from time to time, especially around Jesus' birthday, but that he was not in fact, real. That answer seemed to suit them fine and they were perfectly content. I guess there is enough wonderment and fascination in their little 3 year-old lives for now. The funny part about their chat with Santa is when he asked them what they wanted for Christmas, they answered, "A cookie."
Santa was sure surprised by that answer! He said, "That's all? A cookie? Well, I'm sure that can be arranged." And so, the morning ended with story time and caroling and the girls got just what they wished for... a cookie.
2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -