Happy 8th Anniversary!

14 October 2009

Then...

Now...

Eight years ago today, I married the love of my life and my very best friend.
I'm feeling extremely thankful that God has blessed me with an amazing man and partner in marriage. Looking forward to spending the rest of my life, learning to love him, the way he deserves to be loved. Thank you for asking me to marry you, babe! It was the best thing I ever did. Happy 8th Anniversary!

We celebrated over the weekend by spending the whole day together (without the kids) and going out for a sushi date night. The day flew by of course and we mentioned how "out of practice" we were without the kids. Being alone in our house takes some getting used to! We decided it simply meant that we were due for a longer weekend trip sometime soon. Saving our pennies for our big 10 year anniversary trip, with the kids!

Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa for watching the girls all day. They had a blast!
2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -