Dinos and Darlings

18 October 2009

World's Biggest Dinosaur.

Hello Mr. Brontosaurus.

We climbed upstairs to the gift shop.

Faith found a friendly tiger.

Creationism is not by chance.

Classic Cabazon Landmark.

Fearless Faith meets T-Rex.

Daddy shows him who's boss.

Kylie, my darling niece.

Grace loves holding her cousin.

The girls sang her "Rock a bye baby" and "Jesus loves me."

Our favorite Gomo.

The girls playing with Uncle Rich's pokey hair.

On Saturday, we made a quick trip to visit my brother and his family. On the way to Orange County, we stopped off for lunch at Cabazon and decided to check out the world famous dinosaurs. This roadside landmark has been there for over 30 years- basically, as long as I can remember coming to Palm Springs as a kid with my family. Funny though, I don't think I've ever stopped to see them. It turns out that the landmark is an interesting place to learn all about dinosaurs, man and creationism. We didn't have time to go into the museum part of the exhibit but next year, we thought that this would be an excellent family field trip for our Pre-K class. They can learn all about fossils, ride robotic dinosaurs, pan for gemstones, and learn about how God created every creature on earth. We did however climb up into the belly of the brontosaurus and visit the kitchy gift shop. It was a fun little rest stop!

From there, we visited my brother and his family for the day. We loved seeing them and my little niece, Kylie. She's adorable and growing so fast. The girls enjoy holding her, singing to her, reading her books and playing together. It's so cute. My brother is a great cook and never lets us leave without making us a delicious dinner. It was wonderful, as usual! I am so thankful for my one and only brother. We look forward to seeing them again for Thanksgiving in just 6 short weeks!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -