An interview...

10 July 2009

Enjoying a lazy summer day...

It's been a while since I've shared much about Faith and Grace's personalities. Here's a glimpse into what they are like, so far, into their 3's. As I mentioned before, I am really loving this age. They can fully communicate but still have a little "baby" left in them- although sometimes, I think I'm talking to two,
10 year-olds!

*Faith*
social-talkative-sharp-intuitive-detailed-industrious-imaginative-inquisitive-happy-adventurous-independent-leader-loves to laugh-read-draw-color-dance-and make up songs.

*Grace*
girlie-girl-dainty-sensitive-lover-affectionate-bright-sweet-free spirit-delightfully oblivious-scares easily-kind hearted-gentle soul-loves the Lord-loves to sing-read-paint-dance-and play dress-up.

We are so thankful that they have each other. They love one another and call each other affectionate terms such as "my Faith", "my Gracie", "my sissy", "my best friend" and lately, "my twin sister." What an incredible blessing our children are from the Lord!

Over the last couple of days, I also interviewed them with some questions. Here are their answers...
Favorite food?
Faith- pizza
Grace- chickens (everything that ends with the letter "n", she adds an "s" to).

Favorite fruit?
Faith- banana
Grace- strawberries

Favorite vegetable?
Faith- corn on the cob
Grace- broccoli and green beans

Favorite Princess?
Faith- Cinderella
Grace- Sleeping Beauty

Favorite color?
Faith- blue
Grace- pink

Favorite song?
Faith- Jesus the soccer star
Grace- God made me

Favorite thing to do with mom?
Faith- hug her
Grace- love her

Favorite thing to do with dad?
Faith- swim and dive for rings
Grace- swim and dive for rings

Favorite thing to do as a family?
Faith- hold hands, go to the beach, and go on vacation
Grace- love them

Favorite animal?
Faith- giraffe
Grace- penguins

Favorite bible story?
Faith- Jonah and the whale
Grace- do not judge
Hailey said...

beautiful.

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -