Legend Gardens

04 June 2009


On Tuesday morning, we went back to visit our friends at Legend Gardens. Faith, Grace, and Vivien put on quite a show! I truly believe that the residents and staff enjoyed every minute of it. I know one thing, it was both heart-warming and hysterical for Hailey and I to watch. Without any practice or rehearsal, here's how the morning went...

*The girls danced to a few worship songs.
*Sang Jesus Loves me and Happy Birthday.
*Played Duck Duck Goose and Ring-Around-the-Rosey.
*Showed them how much fun it is to be a 3 year-old.

We look forward to many more service opportunities together, especially with home school preschool just around the corner! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to post the worship song video because it was too long for blogger but here are 3 short videos.

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -