Emily's Baby Shower

07 June 2009

Diaper cake and centerpiece.

The colorful table.

Mom and Emily.

Three of my aunties.

Mom and her friends, Cecilia and Juliana.

Bridget and Catherine.

Cindy and Cat.

Soon to be grandmas (again).

Sisters-in-love.

Playing the "How big is her belly game."

We went to Orange County on Friday to visit my grandma, see some of my relatives who came into town from Korea and Ohio, and prepare for my sister-in-law's baby shower on Saturday. My mom and I hosted the shower at Emily and Rich's house. While we were busy and having fun at the shower, Morgan and the girls enjoyed their special time by walking around the California Marketplace at Knott's Berry Farm, taking a nap in the hotel room, and having lunch at McDonald's before coming to the party. The shower was a sweet celebration of new life and blessings to come. We love you, Emily and we can't wait to meet the newest addition to our family!

The Letter 'W' said...

cat, you look like your mom in the picture of her in the middle. beautiful ladies!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -