spring into summer

20 April 2009

They couldn't wait to get in!

Working on my tan. Well, sort of.

Their happy place.

Notice Faith is upside down with her feet out of the water.

Hitching a ride on dad.

Exploring underwater.

Looking for treasures.

Grace gets ready to jump from the spa to the pool.

Relaxing in the spa after a fun day swimming.

I don't know where the first part of this year went but we are already well into spring and quickly approaching the hot months of summer. It's already 100 degrees today! Call me crazy but I'm really looking forward to our desert summer. We got a little sneak preview this weekend when we decided to heat our pool to 86. Now that the girls are better swimmers, it makes pool time that much more fun. I'm also a big fan of eating outdoors, barbecuing, lazy afternoons, and spending time with family and friends.

This weekend was the perfect prelude!

Hailey said...

This makes me want to come over and go swimming today! The water looks wonderful. Looking forward to the summer too!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -