photo shoot

23 April 2009

Taking a stroll.

The new picture on the blog header.

All natural silliness.

Sisters!

Such demure little ones.

Sweet peas.

Their hanboks barely fit them anymore.

We cropped the bottom of the picture since their dresses were off the ground.

Aww...

L-o-v-e!

At the beginning of March, the girls had their 3 year-old pictures taken by my friend, Dana. We went to the beautiful LQ Resort and took advantage of all the pretty landscaping. Here are all of my favorites. At different times, the girls drew quite a crowd of people. I guess there's something about the fascination with twins? So much so that visitors of the resort started pulling out their cameras and taking pictures of them. Talk about paparazzi! I guess I shouldn't be too surprised since this has happened before in random places like the grocery store. It's just a little odd to me that someone would take a picture of my kids without knowing them or asking me. Some have even whipped out their cell phones to take a picture! I guess I'll just have to chalk it up to the cuteness factor.

In all of our busyness over the last month, I haven't sent out any of these pictures to our family members. If there are any that you would like in particular, please just let me know and I would be happy to send you a copy.

The Letter 'W' said...

they are all beautiful! and yes that is weird that people take pics of the girls without asking you!

Hailey said...

breathtaking! and YES - I think i'd like a copy of one of them - for our faithbook!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -