Her Royal Highnesses

24 January 2009

Princess Faith sits on her royal throne.

Who knew that the tooth fairy uses the big potty?

Our silly girls.

The girls have been doing great in the potty department. We've been happily doing all our normal activities without worrying about any accidents. Last week, we even went to the zoo and the mall in the same day with no problems. One thing is for sure, we're getting to know where all the family bathrooms are at the places we frequent.

I am very much looking forward to spring and all the fun activities that are coming up. Here's what's on the horizon in March...

* Hailey's tea party baby shower at my house.
* Faith & Grace's 3rd birthday party (one week early).
* Family vacation to Orlando.
* Walt Disney World.
* Our first Disney cruise to celebrate the girls' birthday.

In addition, I think I'm the only person in the desert who is looking forward to warmer weather. I know, I'm crazy! It's not like it hasn't been nice here in the 70's and even low 80's. I can't wait to start wearing summer clothes and since the girls are better swimmers now, we look forward to lots of fun afternoons in the pool.

The 2's for the girls were actually great (although, I could be suffering from short-term memory loss). Lately, we've been getting glimpses of what the 3's might look like. Faith and Grace have been extremely loving and affectionate these days. It's not uncommon for them to hug us and tell us several times a day, "I love my mommy" or "I love my special daddy." They have more of a vocabulary now so everything that comes out of their mouth is both interesting and adorable. On top of all that, they are diaper-free (with the exception of sleep time). This could very well be the cutest age ever!
2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -