Spahhh...

09 November 2008

This afternoon, I was treated to an amazing facial at the beautiful La Quinta Resort & Spa by my sweet friend, Danielle. Danielle is an esthetician and works there on the weekends. This was her treat to me as a special birthday gift and boy, was it special. Morgan and I love to go to a spa whenever we're on vacation but rarely do we ever treat ourselves when we're at home. It was honestly the best facial I have ever had. After being run-down for the last week or so, this was exactly what I needed! It was so nice to be able to relax and get pampered. I am blessed to call you friend, dear one. Love you, Dani!
The Letter 'W' said...

OOOHHH wonderful! JOsh and I are looking forward to going to get massages at the spas in Vietnam!

Danielle said...

Catherine, that means so much to me! I am so glad you were so relaxed and you enjoyed yourself so much. I'm so happy I was able to treat you. Love you!

Hailey said...

Danielle . . . . I mean Heather . . . I want you to be my friend too! What a fabulous birthday gift!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -