Birthday Celebration

10 October 2008

Getting ready to blow out my candle.

Hailey & Cat.

Danielle & Rhonda.

Girls Night Out.

Dana, Bridgette, & Shannon.

Me, Emily, & Courtney.

Rhonda, Danielle, Hailey, & Andrea.

I had so much FUN last night! 9 of my girlfriends joined me for an early birthday celebration. We enjoyed Mexican food and margaritas and spent much of the night laughing away. We were able to have dinner in the private dining room at one of my favorite restaurants. It was perfect because we could still hear the festive band, yet we had the room all to ourselves. I've never been one to have lots of girlfriends but God has blessed me tremendously with this special gift. They are not only my sisters in Christ, they are truly women who I enjoy being around, admire, and cherish! It was a great excuse to be able to get together and enjoy a fun girls night out! Thanks, Ladies! You are loved!

I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers.
~Ephesians 1:16


The Letter 'W' said...

Thanks for having a birthday so we could get together and celebrate you!! :)

Danielle said...

I had such a great time! You're an amazing woman Cat, I am truly blessed to have you as my friend!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -