Birthday Blessings

16 October 2008

The girls help me blow out my candles.

Yesterday was my birthday and we spent a mellow night at home as a family. Morgan asked me if I wanted to go out to dinner so that I wouldn't have to cook but eating out sometimes requires more work and obviously, more money. Plus, I certainly didn't need all the extra calories that often come with dining out. I decided to make it taco night, which is always a big hit in our house. I'm not really a fan of cake but earlier in the week when we went to Ruth's Chris, our meal came with two desserts. We had a difficult time even getting through just one dessert so we brought the other one home.

The cheesecake worked perfectly as a birthday cake.

As I reflect on another year, I can see that God has protected, provided, and abundantly poured His grace into my life. I am a woman whose blessings are too many to count. Thank you, LORD for another year of revealing who you are and the enormous love you have for me.

The Letter 'W' said...

Happy B-day! The girls were so cute singing to you!! And the "let's eat it now" was hysterical!! :)

Danielle said...

That was a great video, Happy Birthday Cathreine!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -