7th Heaven

14 October 2008

Kissing the bride.

Toast to you!

Cutting our cake.

Basking in the present.

Dreaming of our future.

Happy 7th Anniversary to my beloved, my partner, my best friend, my soulmate, my biggest fan, my greatest gift, and the love of my life!

That's 7 different names for my husband!

Here are 7 things that I know about Morgan...

1. I know that he has lots of patience, way more than me!

2. I know that he lives his life with integrity and honesty.

3. I know that his favorite thing to eat is filet mignon, although believe it or not, sushi is right up there now!

4. I know that he is very passionate about certain issues like right to life and marriage.

5. I know that he loves me far beyond words and feels enormously blessed that God put us together.

6. I know that he has a compassionate heart and can tear up quite easily, especially if it has anything to do with children.

7. I know that his greatest joy is being called, "daddy" by his two little girls.

For our anniversary we went to Ruth's Chris and enjoyed a scrumptious dinner. Need I say more? It was awesome. It was so nice to be a able to relax in a quiet booth, hear soothing music, and just enjoy being with each other. There is no one else on earth that I'd rather spend my time with! Thank you for an amazing 7 years, babe! I know that life can often seem hectic, but in spite of it all, I hope that you feel deeply loved and cherished everyday.

All my love, All my life,

~Your super blessed wife


I love you... xoxo

The Letter 'W' said...

Happy Anniversary you two!!!

Hailey said...

Happy Anny! Love the post.

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -