That's Incredible!

28 August 2008

This week in swim class, Faith swam the whole distance of the Athletic Club pool. The pool is 51 feet long! Miss Tanya was amazed and frankly, so was I! I knew that the girls would be able to do it soon, but I thought that it would take several more months before it happened. Since I was in the pool at the time, I couldn't capture it on video so I thought we would try it again in our pool this afternoon. She dove in from the deep end and swam across our 40 foot pool, no problem. She's not even 2.5 years old! I just think that's incredible.
I know that I've posted a lot of swimming videos on the blog but I just think how fun will it be for the girls to look back on these as they grow older. Priceless!


Coombs said...

That is so awesome...it brings tears to my eyes. What amazing strength Faith has to swim the whole length of the pool!

Hailey said...

Incredible is right! Thanks for capturing it on video!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -