Playdate

16 July 2008

Playing outside in over 100 degrees?

Having fun with the sprinkler.

The girls try to drink the water.

Twin brothers, Zach & Alex.

It was time for us to get out of the house and have some fun. My friend, Andrea invited us over for a playdate with her daughter Taylor. I met Andrea through Mom2Mom last session and when I found out that she also had twin boys, I quickly invited her to join the Twins Club. I'm so happy that she has recently joined. Faith, Grace and Taylor all go to the same Sunday school class so they were pretty well acquainted. The girls had a blast playing on the covered patio. Andrea turned on the misters so the girls could play outside while remaining cool. What a nice treat that was! Thanks for a fun morning, friends!
Hailey said...

What a fantastic playdate!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -