Progress

18 June 2008

I hope I don't get too carried away posting videos now that I know how it's done. I must say, it wasn't that difficult- I'm just a little electronically challenged. We are making great progress in potty training. The girls ask to go potty about 5 times a day and every time, they do! I'm quite certain that the rewards of M&M's and stickers have a great deal to do with their enthusiasm. We still have a way to go but we are happy with the results so far. Believe it or not, I still haven't tried using the method in the book that I recently read. It suggests that I feed them liquids and salty snacks for 4 hours straight, giving them the constant urge to go pee. The idea being... the more they need to go, the more practice they get. I have yet to devote a 4 hour block of time to this cause. Partly because it doesn't seem like we've had 4 hours of consistent free time where nothing else was going on and also, partly because of my own laziness. I have a feeling that my 4 hours will be more like 8 hours! I do plan on trying this method soon- maybe minus the salty snacks. Grace and Faith do not usually get any candy or chocolate so receiving 1 M&M for pee and 2 for poo is a real treat! As you can tell, they are great supporters of one another. They usually clap, say "Good job!" and give high-5's. I hope that one day, they can look back on this video with less embarrassment and more laughs.

The Letter 'W' said...

very cute! you have to teach me how to post video too!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -