Mommy Calling Cards

13 May 2008

My friend, Hailey told me about these adorable Mommy Calling Cards after receiving hers as a birthday gift. It makes perfect sense! Us moms are the busiest people around. We are often digging at the bottom of our purse for a pen and something to write down our phone numbers. These cards can be given out to schedule playdates, to give to babysitters, teachers, daycare, or to anyone who may need our contact information. It's also a fun and chic way to announce your new profession... Full-time mom! They come in all different styles. These are mine that Joan at Bitsy Creations made. She kindly changed our personal information so that I could post them here in cyberspace. I also had some cute polka dot ones made as a birthday gift for my friend, Samantha. Too fun, huh?

http://www.bitsycreations.com/ or http://www.etsy.com/
Hailey said...

Fabulous! I love the design.

Kristen said...

These are cool, I think I may be needing some...

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -