Care Package

10 April 2008

Morgan and I call this, "The Money Shot."

Silly girls!

We are mailing a special package today with these two photos and many others to Faith & Grace's foster parents in Korea. Although they check the blog frequently, it has been a while since I've sent them any actual photos. I thought I'd wait until their 2 year old pictures were taken because I wanted to mail them off in nice picture frames. We also included a copy of the girls' Homecoming Anniversary video as well as many of our vacation photos from Cabo. We hope that they enjoy everything!

You'd never know how difficult this photo session was by looking at these two photos. Kudos to Sears! Traditionally, hanboks are worn for birthdays and special occasions. They are still a bit big on the girls and will probably fit for another year or so.
The Letter 'W' said...

very cute!!

Anila said...

Time really flies , the girls are getting ...BIG!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -