Picasso and Rembrandt

01 April 2008

Our little artists.

Two masterpieces.

I decided to let the girls color and draw their first real picture at home. We are starting to learn our colors so I thought that crayons would be a good place to start. I could tell that they felt like they were getting away with something when I asked them if they wanted to sit down and draw. I'm sure this is due to the fact that we are always taking pens out of their little hands when they happen to find them. The little tikes table is perfect for drawing, crafts, playing, and eating (indoors or out). It's also strudy, yet light, and collapses easily so we can take it anywhere. I'm sure the girls will be using it for many years to come. Yesterday, the girls learned purple, orange and green. Soon enough, I'm sure all the colors of the rainbow will follow. Our babies are growing up. (Sigh...).

Guess what? Washable crayons truly are washable! The table wiped clean, no problem. Since magnets don't stick to our fridge, I wrote their names and the date on their artwork and stored them away in their keepsake box.
The Letter 'W' said...

Beautiful! :)

Anonymous said...

Darling pictures!!! Hey, how's the potty training going?

Love to you all,
ann johnson

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -