Happy Thanksgiving

22 November 2007

The table is set.

Uncle Rich and Faith at the neighborhood park.

Auntie Emily helps the girls down the slide.

Daddy plays with Grace's cheeks.

The newlyweds.

Grandpa reads Grace her bible.

Me and mom.

Mom and Gomo enjoy the weather outside.

Me and my grandma.

Time to give thanks and eat.

The other side of the table.

Grace plays with Uncle Rich's place setting.

Grandpa and the girls sit by the pool after dinner.

Uncle Rich strikes again with whipped cream!

Faith poses with her bling bling.

The girls wrap-up a fun day.

I happily hosted my first Thanksgiving in our home for my family. Everyone pitched in and the meal turned out great! As my brother pointed out, the only picture I forgot to take was of the turkey!
We have so much to be thankful for, this year and every year.
We hope everyone had a wonderful and blessed holiday with your loved ones!
2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -