The year in blogger

05 July 2007

Exactly one year ago, we started this blog and what a year it's been! Here we are, 148 entries later. The blog has turned into a wonderful way to keep our family and friends included along our adoption journey, as well as what's going on in our lives. Since the world of blogger is international, we've also had some warm-hearted people from all over the world follow our story, leave comments, pray for us and check-in on us, now and again. When I decided to journal my thoughts as we went through this process, I had no idea what this was going to turn into. For me, it was sometimes just therapeutic to write, especially during the waiting process. Putting my thoughts in writing made me think more clearly about my fears, my hopes and my faith. In a way, it keeps me accountable too and I don't mind that. We are touched by all of you who have followed us thus far. It is my hope that you have not only been a spectator, but that you have been encouraged or moved in some way-- whether it's toward adoption, children, your own family, marriage or faith. I plan to continue to try and record different events, milestones and occasional thoughts and opinions. Much has happened by God's grace over this past year and our hearts are overflowing with gratitude. Our girls have been home now for 4 months and as you can tell from the pictures, they are simply delightful and growing bigger everyday. We love being a family and we continue to praise God daily for our sweet, beautiful daughters, as well as for each other. We know that our lives are rich and joyful right now but there will be other seasons of life that include challenges, sorrow and pain. With God as our anchor, we trust and rely on Him for our course ahead. Thank you for joining us on our journey.
2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -