Mother's Day Lunch

12 May 2007

I invited my mom and Morgan's mom over today to celebrate and honor them with a Mother's Day lunch. I enjoy cooking so I looked forward to the opportunity to make something special for my two moms. Although Morgan and my Dad were ready and willling to babysit while we enjoyed our time together, the girls took a late morning nap so it worked out perfectly. Instead, they got to relax by watching golf.

On the lunch menu: Rib eye steak and grilled veggie salad with mixed greens, gorgonzola, and lemon vinaigrette. And for dessert, carrot cake and coffee. Yummy!

I am so blessed to have two incredible mothers. My relationship with my mom has blossomed since becoming a mother myself. We now talk to each other almost everyday and that has been wonderful. As for my mother-in-law, I couldn't have asked for a better one. She is a very special woman and I have learned so much from her loving example. I am blessed to call these two women "mom" and I thank God for them today and everyday.
Anonymous said...

Dear Catherine,

Wishing you a wonderful and blessed "1st Mother's Day!"

May God continue to bless your precious family each day as you seek to honor Him with your lives and your children!

Love in Christ,
ann j

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -