Spring Picnic

07 April 2007

Our community had its very first spring picnic today, located at the park behind our home. It was a great chance for us to meet more of our neighbors as well as their families. Some of our family was able to join us as well. There were many kids there who enjoyed an Easter egg hunt and a bouncy house. Although our girls were a little small for the egg hunt this year, they sure liked playing with their eggs.

Grandma and Grace.

Uncle Tom and Grandpa relaxing in the shade.

Aunt Mary and Grandma.

Uncle Rich, Faith, Grace and Auntie Emily.

Grace's egg broke open and she found candy that she wasn't allowed to eat :(

Faith says, "Look mommy, I have two eggs!"

Gracie, Mommy, Daddy and Faith.
Shann said...

I had a great time reading your blog (almost read every single entry) =) I just started out writing out my blog with the same intention as you, to remember all the good things that happened to me due to God's grace. Its very encouraging to be able to read a like minded sister expressing her views and thought (and excitement!) over a different situation and miles & miles away from me =) I will continue to check out your blog and oh man... the girls are so adorableeee!!! ee-po-yo (korean meaning of pretty if I'm not wrong) Keep up the good work new mummy n daddy!!! God bless the family!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -