Morning reflection...

23 February 2007

Last night, we got together with a group of wonderful neighbors who came out to celebrate with us at a local Mexican restaurant. We are incredibly blessed to be surrounded by such a loving and supportive community. We have enjoyed getting to know our new friends and we look forward to many more years of great memories together. Faith and Grace already have lots of aunties and uncles on the block who are eager to meet them!

Yesterday seemed to fly by with all the well-wishes, e-mails and calls we received.
All day, our faces were plastered with permanent grins. It was a great day! God's blessings were abundant in many ways yesterday and once again, we were reminded of His love,
His faithfulness and His desire to know us more intimately.

I woke up much earlier this morning than I even usually do. A feeling of reflectiveness and immense gratitude could not keep me lying still in the darkness. I have learned much along this beautiful journey. I've learned that God has a purpose for every single human life and our job is to trust Him while being open and willing to have Him guide us to that end. The road is different for each of us, but all ends lead to the same place... His glory, His praises and His unfathomable love. It has not always been an easy road, this journey. Honestly, each part of the way, I've had my own challenges. Ultimately, I've had to die to myself before being open enough to see the blessings that God has purposefully and graciously earmarked for us. In this chapter of my life, God has chosen this path for me, for us. In the coming days, four paths are about to cross and become one. In that regard, we are not at the end, but at the beginning of another grand adventure.
Anonymous said...

How wonderful..........God be with you as you embark on your new life with the 4 of you.........

Am so excited for you

marilyn thiele

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -