Week #13 and still waiting...

29 January 2007

Today marks week #13 of waiting since all our paperwork was completed. Typically, our agency says that it takes 8-12 weeks in order for parents to get their travel call. Since everything else happened much quicker than we expected, I guess we were hoping that the call would come quickly too. It just can't be much longer now! I've certainly been the more impatient one over the last few weeks. Every morning, Morgan tells me that it will happen very soon and before I know it, I won't have a free minute to myself.
He also reminds me that God's timing is perfect and everything will work out beautifully. Even though I know and wholeheartedly believe this, I still can't wait to have our daughters home. As I drifted off to sleep last night, Morgan told me that he thinks this is our week.
Sweet dreams for me...

Luckily, there's been a lot of activity going on here with the start of our pool. The pool and backyard should be done by the end of March. It'll be perfect timing for the girls' first birthday. On the bright side, because we've been home, we were able to make slight adjustments to the design of our pool. It's kinda cool to see the whole process from the beginning too. The other benefit is that Morgan has been able to get lots of work done this month. January is typically busy for him because of his annual client reviews. Here's hoping for great news this week! I know once we see our babies, all this waiting will be a distant memory.
2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -