Korea Travel Guide

07 November 2006

We're still waiting for all the paperwork to be approved by the Korean government and hope to travel by the end of the year. We have just requested our copy of the Korea Travel Guide. We've heard from our agency that this is the best guide out there. Although we think of this trip as more of a mission rather than a vacation, we still want to experience all we can while we're there.

I was just thinking the other day about my own journey from Seoul when I was not quite 3 years old. Most people don't know that I was born in Seoul and my family came here in the Spring of 1973. Because I am so Americanized and can speak English waaaaay better than I can speak Korean, people just assume that I was born here in the United States. Although I don't really remember a thing about Korea, I'm sure the trip will be filled with lots of emotion as I retrace my own journey and document this trip for our girls.

From what my parents tell me about our flight to the U.S., I cried from Seoul to Honolulu.
God bless them as well as the poor people on that flight!
Let's hope payback isn't due :)
2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -