Zach's First Day of School

12 August 2021

The day came and went and we all survived. 😜
He was actually excited to start school. 
He looks so big here!


That's my heart right there. 💘


My big little man. 


Aww, he walked into his new classroom with so much confidence. 

We've started a new chapter in our family and that includes Zach going to school for the first time ever.
For seven years, he's been under my wings but now, it's time for him to get the help he needs through other teachers. He's attending one of the best public schools in our area. We've only heard great things about their Special Education program. Already, the teachers have been such a God-send. I'm certain God brought us to Texas for me to learn how to surrender in so many areas of my life- Zach being one of them. 

My hands are open, Lord.
 
That doesn't mean I'm still not fearful, apprehensive, or cautious but nevertheless, I'm learning to trust You in spite of how I feel because I know You have GREAT THINGS planned for Zach's future. I know you are a God who restores, redeems, makes new, and transforms. You are a Sovereign God who loves Zach more than I do.
And You see the whole picture, where as I can only see the beginning. I managed to hold it together until I got home yesterday and then cried in Morgan's arms. God is so good y'all and His plans are for our good. 
Praying for a phenomenal year of growth and learning for you, buddy! 

We love you so much, Zach!      

Yet in all these things, you are more than a conqueror in Christ Jesus who loves you! 
-Romans 8:37     

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -