Happy Mother's Day

12 May 2020

It may seem counter-cultural in a world that values independence but I believe being a mom is the most important job there is. We are raising future generations for Him--Kingdom work from our very own homes.  


This little cutie came downstairs in the morning to give me this. 💘


Faith has been into making watercolor art lately and she made me this beautiful piece.


 This was the outside of Grace's lovely card. 


 And as if that weren't enough, my sweet daughters wrote these beautiful words and of course, it brought me to tears. 😢 #undeservingyetgrateful


 My kids sure know the way to my heart. 💝
I'm not a big gift person but I do value words of affirmation and quality time with the ones I love.
These are my love languages. 


We spent a relaxing Sunday at home. Typically Sundays around here are known as Panini Sundays.
We go to church and then I break out the panini maker to make grilled sandwiches for everyone.
Other than watching church online these days, we've been keeping that tradition alive.
In the afternoon, Zach and I spent some time playing in the pool.
  

Zach is quite the fish and would swim everyday. He's also all boy and loves to make a big splash.


Then he decided to strip down and do a little skinny dipping. 🙈


 Morgan grilled up some filet steaks for dinner.
We've been barbequing a lot around here and I'm not mad about it one bit!


And we tried out our new veggie grilling tray.
Why has it taken me so long to have one of these?
Grilled veggies are the best!


Straight out of the shower with no make up but covered in love by God's grace and the gift of my 3 children.
I couldn't have asked for a more perfect Mother's Day. Love them so much!


We heard this song during our church service that morning and it just overwhelmed me to tears.
My God has been so faithful to me everyday of my life.  
If you need to be reminded of His goodness, listen to this song and remember. 


2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -