Smallwoods Home

30 December 2019

Ok, I think this is the last post I have before I start posting about Christmas with family.
We had some pictures taken with our favorite photographer this year and I wanted to update our home with some of the new photos. I chose a company called Smallwoods to enlarge our photos and they did not disappoint! 


From ordering to delivery, the whole process took about a week! 


You can choose different sizes as well as frames. 


The prices were reasonable, too. 
This one, I hung in our upstairs hallway, leading to our bedroom. 


I chose to update our fireplace mantle with our family photo, giving it a more a personal touch.


Merry Christmas from the Goughs! 


And I ordered these cute hanging canvases for the girls' room. 


Also in this photo: Teenager on bed reading. 😊


Happy with the way they turned out. 


I got this one for Zach's room. 
Daddy is his best buddy. 


My favorite wall decoration this year was this wreath Zach made at CBS. 
He was so excited about it and asked if he could hang it up when he got home. 
Little did I know that he was going to tape it to his bedroom door. 😊
#lovethatkid

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -