Mother's Day 2019

18 May 2019

Sweet sunshine in the morning.


Grace made these beautiful scripture cards with some of my favorite verses.


 A card from my boy.





My old griddle pan was getting nasty so Faith bought me a new one.


After church, we got to watch little Landon for the day.




He was the easiest baby ever!


Zach loves babies so much.


And all the babies love Morgan.


He was so proud of himself for standing up.


Later that evening, we dropped off Landon and went to Desert Springs for a boat ride.





Somehow, this kid always gets himself invited to do the all fun things. 😄


My three greatest gifts. 💖💖💖


I'm so undeserving of the grace God has given me.

Motherhood is the one thing in my life that has magnified all of my imperfections.
And perhaps more than the physical work of it all, the reality of my own sin and selfishness are at times, harder to bare.

God obviously knew I would need to rely on Him daily.

Mothering is hard. But it's the greatest kind of hard.

I'm so grateful for the three amazing children that call me mom and the opportunity I have to point them to Christ.

Happy Mother's Day!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -