Cabo Summer Vacation- Part 2

23 August 2018

On another day, we took day trip to Santa Maria Bay.


The snorkeling was amazing there.


We saw lots of fish and enjoyed our time there.


Zach went snorkeling for the first time and loved it!
We just let him hang onto the noodle to float and put his head underwater to see the fish.  
That's how the girls learned as well when they were little.


On another day, we ventured out to go parasailing.
Morgan and I have done it before but this was the kids' first time.


The girls rode together.


There they go!


Next, it was the boys' turn.
Poor guy was already exhausted from the day right here.


At first, he protested but like anything else, once he was up in the air, he loved it and wanted to go again.




He said he was "flying like the birds."


I went last by myself.
My loving family decided to have me dipped in the water on the way back in. 😒


And later I discovered this on the camera as well. 😱
Not my sweet Grace!


After a fun day of adventuring, we'd always spend some time relaxing in our resort's pools.
Sometimes, we'd find ourselves there for hours so we'd just order dinner by the pool and call it good.


 One night, we ordered from a local pizza place for the kids and Morgan and I got to enjoy the Sushi Restaurant at our resort by ourselves. The view was almost as nice to look at as my date. 😄 

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -